Young Adult Fellowship
KOINONIA 2.1 is Messiah's vibrant young adult ministry. We seek to live out our faith in ways that are authentic, generous, and relevant to our 21st-century context. Monthly activities include a weekly book study, Sunday fellowship and conversation, "Festive Friday" outings, and volunteer opportunities.
- Spiritual inquiry that is authentic, non-judgmental and inclusive.
- Service to our community.
- Companionship and joy in one another's company.
- Sunday School Returns
- September 23 - Financial Literacy for Young Adults: 2-3:30 pm
- September 23 - Pine Ridge Planning Meeting: 3:30 - 4:30 pm
- September 23 - Chicora Alley: 4:30 pm