We’re kicking off Catechism with an afternoon at Frankie’s Fun Park!!!
- This coming Sunday (February 1)
- We will leave the church parking lot at 12:30 (or if you prefer to drop your child off directly at Frankie’s that’s fine too- just let me know)
- Parent Pick up will be at 2:00 at Frankie’s
- We’ll be eating lunch at Johnny Rockets and playing laser tag.
- Please send money for your student’s lunch ($10-$12 should do it)
- This is in place of the super bowl party- we thought we’d mix it up a bit!
Simple Suppers are now Simple Lunches
Alysia is resending the signup website, we have several blanks that need filled. (Please watch your junk filters for this email). Also, if you are already signed up please check and make sure those dates still work for you. Remember the signup genius website allows you to change and switch with others as needed.
Hello Catechism Families!!
It’s that time again!!
6th-8th grade Catechism: Informational Meeting for all students and parents September 7th. The schedule for the night is as follows:
- 4:25-5:00 – Meeting with all Parents and Students
- 5:00-6:00 – Group Building with Students/Parent Convo
- 6:00-6:30 - Acolyte training for new 6th graders and anyone else who hasn’t yet been trained
- *Regular classes (Morning and Evening) start back September 15th!
If anyone is unable to come to the informational meeting please let us know – Thanks!
9th Grade Catechism Students: Students will begin meeting with Pastor Craig September 7th during the Sunday School hour in the back conference room (back corner of the office area). Stay tuned for more info from Pastor Craig!
For your calendars: Retreat Dates
- November 14-15, 2014 – Fall Retreat
- April 17-19, 2015 – Spring Retreat
“Jesus loves the little children…” While we have one paid nursery attendant on duty each Sunday we often have more little ones than one person can handle. Any teen or adult, parent or grand-parent who loves children is welcome. Speak to the nursery attendant or indicate your interest on your worship attendance sheet and we can add you to the schedule.
Come join us every second Saturday for fellowship and breakfast in the Family Activity Center.