Wednesday Night Congregational meals will start back up April 6th, along with a really awesome opportunity!!
Jay (TJ) Best will be leading a class on Technology Security For the Modern Parent, Wednesday Nights in April (4 classes) at 6:30-7:00 pm following the congregational dinner. Signup is on the kiosk (or email Alysia).
THE FAITH FIVE WORSHIP EXPERIENCE has been such a success that we’re continuing it this fall!! There will be minor changes to accommodate a teaching experience for children and youth and add a more in-depth sermon for adults.
The schedule will be:
- 10:15 am : Faith Building for Children and Youth (aka Sunday School), ends at 10:45
- 10:30 am : Faith Building for Adults (a hymn and more in-depth sermon)
- 10:45 am : Faith Building for Families (aka Faith Five Service)
The Worship and Music/Christian Education Teams are very excited about the vibrant worship and positive feedback they’ve received from our families with children, as well as from our intergenerational members.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to talk to our pastors, music leaders, or any Worship and Music/ Christian Education team members!
Messiah Lutheran Church's Ministry Site Profile may be found in the following six PDF files.Â These PDFs are simply a printout of the Profile the way the data is entered into the mandated format.Â Please contact a member of the church council for additional information.
Hey High School Youth and Parents!
Be sure to check out the kiosk Sunday â€“ there are lots of signups on there for you guys!!!
- Lock in March 18
- Family Hiking Day â€“ April 2
- Family Biking Day â€“ May 1
- High School Spring Beach Retreat â€“ May 6-8
- Summer Impact St. Louis Trip â€“ July 18-25 (thereâ€™s not a kiosk sign-up for that one, but let me know if youâ€™re interested â€“ we already have 7 signed up and the dead line is Easter)
Godâ€™s pantry has also asked me to pass along two serving opportunities:
- Saturday March 12 â€“ packing at Godâ€™s Pantry warehouse from 9-11:30
- Heritage Park Concert fundraiser April 9 (they need folks to help with parking and cleanup and such)
Lastly, we were invited to join with the Joy Group on Tuesday March 15 at 5:30.Â Like weâ€™ve done in the past we will eat together and then do some joint activity.Â Once I hear who all can come we can talk about what we want to do.Â Let me know if you can join!
Whew!Â Lots of great stuff coming up!! Hope youâ€™ve put them all on your calendars!!!